Harissa and Lemon Chicken Nibbles.
You can have Harissa and Lemon Chicken Nibbles using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Harissa and Lemon Chicken Nibbles
- You need 500 g of Chicken Nibbles.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Harissa Paste.
- It’s of Juice of 2 lemons.
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
Harissa and Lemon Chicken Nibbles instructions
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together and pour over the chicken..
- Marinade overnight, on a oven tray lined with foil, top with a grill rack, place each chicken piece on the rack, spoon a bit of marinade over each piece before placing in a preheated 180°C degree fan forced oven..
- Should be done between 35 – 45min. Serve with salad or grilled vegetables. Try grilling on a charcoal grill for a extra flavor hit!.