You can cook Nacho Bowl using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho Bowl
- Prepare 150 g of gluten and dairy free tortilla chips.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts diced.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 of red pepper diced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of lime juiced.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large ripe avocado.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dairy free mayonnaise.
Nacho Bowl step by step
- Make the fajita marinade by combining the garlic, cayenne pepper, oregano, cinnamon, lime juice and sugar in a large bowl Add the diced chicken and stir until coated Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil on a high heat in a large frying pan Add the chicken and cook for 5 -10 minutes Add in the diced onion and peppers and cook for a further five minutes.
- Arrange the tortilla chips in a large bowl or plate Place the chicken on top of the chips Half the cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper Place on top of the cooked chicken.
- Slice the avocado and place on top of the tomatoes Drizzle with the dairy free natural yoghurt or mayonnaise.