Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake. Combining buffalo chicken dip and cheesy pasta in one pan creates a meal that everyone will love. These Buffalo Chicken Calzones are another easy and quick buffalo chicken recipe that. I love this pasta bake, it is a family favorite in my house, and you all know I am a huge buffalo chicken fan.
Make this casserole dish tonight with my recipe here. It's a pasta bake that's equally at home feeding a family of four as it is fueling a high school football team. This is really just a good excuse to eat Buffalo chicken wings and dip for dinner, because frankly, who hasn't, at some point or another, wanted Buffalo chicken wings and nothing else for. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb. of spiral pasta, Rotini.
- It’s 1/2-1 bottle of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 container (30 oz.) of Ricotta Cheese (whole or skim, your preference).
- Prepare 3 cups of Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 2-3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
It's made with ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella & blue cheese to create THE ULTIMATE creamy, cheesy dish! Cheese + buffalo sauce + pasta = my favorite combo of all time! Home Main dish BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA BAKE & CHEESY GARLIC BREAD. And yes, it does involve both pasta and bread.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake step by step
- Place chicken chunks and onion in skillet in a little olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and parsley..
- Cook over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain, and set aside..
- Coat chicken with 1/2 bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce. If you prefer more heat, add the entire bottle. Simmer for 5 minutes; remove from heat..
- In a large bowl, combine the Ricotta cheese and Ranch Dressing until smooth..
- Add in Buffalo chicken..
- Add in cooked pasta..
- Spray a 9 x 13 dish and a 8 x 8 dish with cooking spray. Distribute evenly among dishes. You can freeze one of these for a later use if you prefer..
- Top with mozzarella cheese and place in a preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.
Spicy, tangy, creamy buffalo chicken pasta scooped up with garlic butter drenched baguettes? It's is on the spicy/hot side so if you aren't a fan of that, don't use too much hot sauce! Buffalo chicken, cheese, & pasta in a casserole creates a meal that everyone loves. This Cheesy Baked Buffalo Chicken recipe is tender and juicy, with a big kick of heat that's cooled by creamy, melted cheeses. This is a nice meal for when you are craving buffalo wings.