Down south chicken fried steak with cracked pepper white gravy. Prepare the flour spice by blending the flour, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Set aside on a plate or waxed paper. Prepare the batter by mixing the eggs with a whisk, in a large bowl.
Preheat oven to the lowest setting to hold cooked steaks. Place a rack on top of a. Pour Cracker-Pepper Gravy over the steaks and serve. You can have Down south chicken fried steak with cracked pepper white gravy using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Down south chicken fried steak with cracked pepper white gravy
- Prepare 4 piece of cubed steak.
- Prepare 5 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- You need 1 of seasoning salt pepper.
- Prepare 3 of cup milk.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
CREAM GRAVY Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. When the foam goes down, whisk in the flour. Continually whisk until the flour cooks, becoming a fragrant light brown. Slowly add the milk, continuing to whisk to keep lumps.
Down south chicken fried steak with cracked pepper white gravy step by step
- Put flour crushed crackers and seasoning in large bowl mix it up.
- Rack eggs and beat in a,bowl dip steak one at a time in eggs dip in flour mix dip back in the eggs and coat one more time.
- Fry in large frying pan over Med high heat til crust is golden and juices run clear.
- For grave use small sauce pan 2 cups boiling milk and whisk in flour a little at a time til thickness is features add salt and black pepper. If to thick add milk.
When you're really in the mood for true Southern Chicken Fried Steak you absolutely must try my recipe. Please visit my blog at: www. Chicken-fried steak is popular throughout the South, and this mouth-watering recipe captures its Sometimes confused with country-fried steak, this variation is covered in a peppery white gravy sauce. Chicken fried steak is a Southern diner tradition. You'll find it on the menu at nearly every mom-and-pop Chicken fried steak and country fried steak are often considered one and the same, but Chicken fried steak gets a white, peppery gravy, while country fried steak gets a brown gravy.