Sweet potato nachos. Trust me, these sweet potato nachos are proof that nachos can be part of a well-balanced diet. The best thing about these sweet potato nachos is that you can use any nacho toppings you want. Sweet potatoes: Turn the grill on to medium high heat.
Who won't want to try orange nachos? The seasoned sweet potatoes with the mellow cheese create a wonderful combination for a snack or healthier game-day appetizer! These sweet potato nachos were one of my accidental recipes that stemmed from a failed attempt at making a creamy taco seasoning. You can cook Sweet potato nachos using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato nachos
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- You need of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 of Cooked shredded chicken breasts.
- You need 1 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 8 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare Handful of coriander.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bag of steamed, drained spinach.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s to taste of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need to taste of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of large sweet potatoes peeled.
My first experiment resulted in a taco meat that was too spicy to. Sliced sweet potatoes are roasted until tender, then loaded up with your favorite nacho toppings! I use my favorite nut-free vegan cheese sauce to keep these dairy-free. LOADED sweet potato nachos complete with black beans, sweet corn, beloved avocado, vegan I plan on eating these sweet potato nachos MINIMUM once a week because damn, they're good.
Sweet potato nachos step by step
- Pre heat oven to 190°C..
- First make the avocado and spinach dip. Add spinach, 2 avocados discard the stone, chopped clove of garlic most of coriander, cup of Greek yogurt, 1/2 onion and salt and pepper to a food processor and wiz round until smooth. Set aside..
- Making nachos: With a potato slicer cut the sweet potatoes to thin circles and add to a large mixing bowl. Pour in some garlic salt and paprika a healthy helping of olive oil. Stir until all are coated..
- On a pre lined large baking tray individually place the sweet potato crisps. Place in the oven until first side is crispy. Take out the oven, turn crisps over and bake the other side..
- When cooked place in a Large nacho dish. Add the shredded chicken and all cheese. Bake until cheese is melted..
- When cooked at about 40 mins, take out the oven and add chopped tomatoes, chopped onion. Spoon all of the avocado dip inside a sandwich bag. Cut the one corner and squirt onto dish of nachos. Sprinkle with coriander to finish..
These sweet potato nachos are not only insanely delicious but will convince even sweet potato skeptics to abandon ship on their stubbornness and dive in! Everyone will love these easy veggie nachos. These Irish nachos style baked sweet potato wedges are topped with my favorite nacho toppings Keywords: healthy loaded sweet potato fries, Irish nachos, irish nachos recipe, st patrick's day. You can absolutely slice the sweet potatoes by hand, and you'll learn how to make sweet potato nachos with no problems. But, I'm going to make a recommendation: use a mandoline.