Indian Chicken Vindaloo. A divine East Indian recipe for chicken,easy and delicious! How to make Chicken Vindaloo at home? Step by step guide to delicious chicken vindaloo recipe the way Indian people make it in their homes using vinegar and.
Authentic Goan Chicken Vindaloo cooked with Tamarind,Vinegar & Jaggery. This spicy Goan Curry is a favourite Indian preparation which dates back to eighteen hundreds. See more ideas about Vindaloo, Chicken vindaloo, Indian food recipes. You can have Indian Chicken Vindaloo using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian Chicken Vindaloo
- It’s 500 g of Chicken Meat (cut into bite size).
- You need 50 g of Yellow Onion (diced).
- Prepare 300 g of Tomatoes (finely diced).
- It’s 15 g of Fresh Coriander (roughly chopped, stems & leaves separated).
- You need 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Water/Stock.
- You need as needed of Salt to season.
- Prepare of [Vindaloo Paste] – process well in a blender.
- Prepare 20 g of Dried Chillies (deseed, rehydrate).
- You need 50 g of Yellow Onions.
- Prepare 30 g of Garlic.
- It’s 30 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Malt Vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander Seeds (or 1 tsp Powder).
- It’s 2 tsp of Cumin Seeds (or 1 tsp Powder).
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Paprika Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It’s 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick, grounded (or 1 tsp Powder).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cloves (or 2 pinches Powder).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Palm Sugar (or white sugar).
- Prepare of Juice from 1/2 Lemon (optional).
Make an authentic Indian Chicken Vindaloo in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker in minutes rather than hours! Chicken Vindaloo is my favorite of the Indian Curry dishes. Vindaloo does not have to be that spicy, it can also be prepared in milder forms to suit your palate. This vindaloo is gluten-free and dairy-free.
Indian Chicken Vindaloo instructions
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken in the Vindaloo Paste for 3 hours or overnight..
- COOK: in a wok, heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Onions and Fresh Ciriander stems until fragrant. Then add the Chicken with the entire Vindaloo Paste. Stir fry until until the Chicken is cooked all over..
- SAUCE: once the chicken is cooked, add in the Tomatoes, Water/Stock and Salt. Cover with a lid and cook until the saice thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves amd serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
Make an authentic Indian Chicken Vindaloo in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker in minutes rather than hours! If you aren't familiar with Chicken Vindaloo, it's a crazy delicious Indian curry dish. This tangy, spicy curry from Goa, India, has roots in vinh d'alho, a stew brought to the region by Portuguese colonists. Now an Indian restaurant staple, it comes in countless. It was a nice spice filled Indian inspired dish but not what I consider to be chicken vindaloo.