White Chicken Chili. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker! Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting.
Make it with canned or dry beans, and add extra chili peppers for more heat if you like! White Chicken Chili is the easy weeknight recipe you need from Delish.com. Replay "This White Chicken Chili Is The Perfect Hearty Dinner". You can cook White Chicken Chili using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 can of great northern beans.
- It’s 1 can of black beans ( drained n rinsed).
- You need 2 envelope of McCormicks white chicken chili season mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. It's one of our favorite instant pot recipes! When Dean's white chicken chili took first place, Eddie came home with his empty pot a bit dispirited by his second place status but couldn't stop raving about the winning chili. Healthy white chicken chili that's nice and creamy, yet there's no cream!
White Chicken Chili instructions
- 1.Cut chicken into chunks and pan fry in oil..
- Mix all ingredients in a large pot , Stir, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for flavors to mix n settle. approx. 30-45 min.
- salt n pepper to taste.
- Serve ..
Made with green chile, chicken, corn and blended chickpeas to make it thick and creamy. How to make white chicken chili. Begin by combining half of the white beans in a food processor with one cup of the chicken broth. Process until you have a smooth purée. For something different, cook up a pot of the Neelys' White Chicken Chili recipe, spiced with peppers and spritzed with fresh lime juice, from Food Network.