Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken.
You can have Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Batch 89 Peppered barbecue sauce see my recipe.
- You need 3 pounds of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- You need As needed of oil to fry in only use vegetable or peanut oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Complete Failure Fried Barbecue Chicken instructions
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the breast in half crossways. Salt each breast..
- Mix the flour and cornstarch together..
- In a ziploc bag add the barbecue sauce. Add the chicken pieces and coat each one..
- Put the flour in something that you can dredge the chicken in. Dredge the chicken in the cornstarch and flour..
- Fry in the oil but don't overcrowd the pot..
- When the chicken reaches around 158- 160 degrees Fahrenheit it's done move to a paper towel..
- This is what I was able to save..