Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip.
You can cook Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip
- Prepare of cheeses.
- It’s 1 cup of blue cheese crumble.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 8 oz of chive cream cheese.
- You need of meat.
- It’s 24 oz of shredded chicken.
- Prepare of mics.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 24 oz of hot sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced jalapeno.
Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip step by step
- preheat oven 400degrees.
- mix all contents in medium/large glass/metal oven safe dish.
- add more cheese for mild flavor and more diced jalapeno for hotter flavor.
- place dip in oven for 15mins, stir, leave in for addition 15min and let sit cool for 2mins and serve.