Fully Loaded Nachos.
You can have Fully Loaded Nachos using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fully Loaded Nachos
- It’s 1 bag of Sour cream Doritos (green colour bag).
- It’s As needed of Nandos Bushveld Sauce.
- You need As needed of Nandos Bushveld Sauce.
- It’s of Pnp peri-peri garlic sauce.
- Prepare of Steers barbecue sauce.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 of lettuce, head, shredded.
- You need 100 g of grated cheese.
- Prepare 500 g of chips.
- It’s of Chicken marinade.
- You need 500 g of cubed chicken.
- It’s To taste of Aminas tikka marinade.
- Prepare To taste of tomato sauce.
- You need To taste of sweet chilli sauce.
Fully Loaded Nachos instructions
- Marinate the cubed chicken in Aminas tikka marinade, tomato sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Cook the chicken first but don't dry the chicken out. Make it a thick saucy chicken and let cool down so it won't make the Doritos soft. Grate your cheese and shred your lettuce.
- Fry or bake chips in the oven.
- Put in the oven and grill untill cheese melts and golden in colour Enjoy😉.