Sweet `n` sour chicken with rice Chinese style less than 500 calories. How many calories inSunRice Chinese Sweet & Sour Chicken with Rice. Serve with rice Sweet n Sour chicken recipe. Ziangs: Sweet and Sour Chicken Hong Kong style (Cantonese).
Please take the time to let me know what you think. This Chinese sweet and sour marinated chicken is easy to assemble before dinnertime. Find Nutritional Value of a Product. You can cook Sweet `n` sour chicken with rice Chinese style less than 500 calories using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet `n` sour chicken with rice Chinese style less than 500 calories
- It’s 150 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 1 of knorr vegetable cube.
- Prepare 10 ml of dark soy sauce.
- You need 30 ml of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 dash of white pepper.
- Prepare 6 grams of cornflour.
- Prepare 30 grams of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light sauce sauce.
- Prepare 2 grams of sweetener or sugar if not counting calories.
- Prepare 170 grams of bell peppers of you choice.
- Prepare 48 grams of or less red or white chopped onion, better with spring onion but I used red..
- It’s 5 grams of chopped raw garlic.
- You need 100 grams of raw chicken breasts or pork diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of toasted sesame oil great for Chinese but any oil can be used.
- You need 60 grams of Rice. I use tesco easy cook long & wild rice.
Restaurant, sweet and sour chicken, Chinese. It's almost like little chicken nuggets dressed in sweet and sour sauce. Personally I prefer to serve my Hong Kong-style sweet and sour chicken with steamed rice. If you made more than you could eat the sweet and sour chicken will easily keep in the fridge for a couple of days, although the batter.
Sweet `n` sour chicken with rice Chinese style less than 500 calories step by step
- Add veg cube to hot water in a medium size jug.
- Add the following to the water & veg cube & mix with a fork until well blended..
- Put rice on as per instructions..
- When rice is nearly cooked, put the oil in a wok or pan & heat then add the chicken and keep turning over to avoid sticking. Keep doing this until cooked. About 3-4 minutes, then add the garlic, onions & peppers..
- Keep on low to medium & keep stirring until all cooked thru & peppers are slightly crunchy. About 3-5 minutes..
- Add, the sauce, stir if necessary before adding and keep stirring making sure everything is coated until the sauce thickens. Then turn heat to low to keep it warm while you drain & plate your rice..
- Pour the sweet `n` sour over the rice & enjoy..
This homemade sweet and sour sauce is so much better than a takeaway. Cut the chicken into small chunks and mix with the soy sauce and sesame oil. Chinese-style sweet and sour chicken, stir-fried with bell peppers and pineapple chunks. This recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken doesn't deep fry, but instead uses a method for creating a Just like the Shrimp Fried Rice, a very hot pan is essential to making this Sweet and Sour Chicken so that. Sweet and sour works (too) for more robust meat like chicken or pork but the bite-size need to be Sweet and Sour chicken in Anglosphere and European countries are derived from Southern The traditional one would be either pork cooked with sugar and rice vinegar which doesn't look brightly red.