Karaage Fried Chicken. Karaage (Japanese fried chicken) is easily one of the greatest fried chickens in the world. It's exceptionally flavorful, juicy and ultra crispy, and absolutely worth hanging out at the stove for! Karaage Fried Chicken. featured in Japanese Lunch.
Perfect Japanese fried chicken is incredibly easy to make, and the secret is as simple as frying it three times. Karaage is a deep fried Japanese marinated chicken dish. This dish is a favorite at Izakayas and for bentos. You can cook Karaage Fried Chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Karaage Fried Chicken
- Prepare 600 grams of ☆Chicken thigh (Bite-sized pieces).
- You need 2 tsp of ☆Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Ginger (grated).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1 of ☆Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- You need 1 of Frying oil.
Drain on newsprint or paper towels. Karaage or chicken karaage is a Japanese fried chicken dish. This homemade karaage recipe is easy, delicious with simple ingredients. The end results are juicy and crispy chicken that tastes just.
Karaage Fried Chicken step by step
- Add the ☆ ingredients to a plastic bag and rub it all together to combine. Let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate..
- Add the katakuriko and flour to the bag and massage to coat the meat. Deep-fry in 170°C oil..
Chicken karaage is the Japanese version of fried chicken that is insanely delicious- light, crisp, full of flavor. Bite-size pieces of chicken are marinated in ginger, sake, and soy sauce before being deep-fried in this Japanese-style Chicken Karaage. So karaage chicken is called "tori no karaage" (鶏の唐揚げ, fried chicken) in Japanese, qualifying that it is chicken (tori, 鶏). Karaage originally meant deep fried meat or fish without any marinating. Homepage > Recipes > Chicken Recipes > Double Fried Chicken Karaage Recipe (Crispy and Juicy Japanese Fried Chicken).