Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster). Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Marinate chicken breast in soy sauce, sesame oil, & honey for a minimum of one hour. Create a container using foil and coat the inside area with cooking oil.
Chicken breast is a simple and versatile ingredient loved by most everyone. Firstly, boneless skinless chicken breast is one of the healthiest meat options. It's super lean and packed with protein. You can have Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster)
- You need 1 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Any cooking oil.
In this easy cooking video, I dry brine a chicken breast for the first time and cook it in my toaster oven. I used kosher salt for my dry brine and. It's pretty easy, you can coat the top with a little butter or olive oil, salt and pepper. Line the toaster oven pan with aluminum foil, or you can just use foil like a pan but fold all four sides up to make it like a pan to hold drippings.
Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster) step by step
- Marinate chicken breast in soy sauce, sesame oil, & honey for a minimum of one hour..
- Create a container using foil and coat the inside area with cooking oil.
- Place the chicken breast on the aluminum foil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, & oregano. Heat it in the oven toaster for 7-8 mins. Flip it afterwards and cook for another 7-8 mins or until the inside is cooked..
Chicken breasts: I use boneless skinless chicken breasts in this recipe. It features real-food recipes with a. Discover healthy new ways to serve up lean chicken breasts with BBC Good Food's favourite Jazz up chicken breasts in this fruity, sweetly spiced sauce with pomegranate seeds, toasted almonds This healthier katsu is coated in finely chopped flaked almonds and baked in the oven (rather than. This simple baked chicken breast recipe results in the juiciest, flavorful, most delicious chicken breasts that you will make over and over. Simple, tasty recipes with a healthy twist.