Handi Dahi Chicken. Learn how to make Dahi Chicken at home with chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar Dahi Chicken is a chicken curry sauce with regular natural yogurt. easy Dahi chicken recipe by cooking with Fozia Hunzai. Like, share, Subscribe for more videos.
We make videos about health and fitness, Beautyy tips. In fact, it surpassed our expectations. All their food is made to order and their ingredients are imported directly from India, and it shows in their deliciously well prepared food. You can have Handi Dahi Chicken using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Handi Dahi Chicken
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken bone-in.
- It’s 2 cup of Dahi or Curd.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kasturi methi.
- It’s 4 of Tomatoes pureed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 cup of Onions thinly sliced and fried.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 12 of Black Peppercorns.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Caraway seeds.
Try this mouthwatering dahi chicken recipe in Hindi. Famous as yogurt chicken or dahi wala murgh. Dahi is a hindi word for yogurt or curd and it is named differently in different regions This dahi chicken curry tastes good with roti or chapathi too. I have shared various kind of.
Handi Dahi Chicken instructions
- Heat Oil and saute the whole spices first. After a few seconds, add the Chicken. Fry this for a few minutes on a medium high heat. Keep an eye on it and keep stirring it as required. Now add Pureed Tomatoes to it after about 15 minutes. Mix well. Allow it to simmer on a low heat..
- In the meantime, add all the powdered spices to the Curd and beat it well. Add this to the Chicken and keep simmering on a low to medium high heat for the next 20 minutes. Keep checking in between. Do not add water. Add Green chillies, Garam masala, Kasuri methi and chopped Coriander leaves too. Cover and cook until the gravy dries up a bit. The consistency is usually thick. It depends upon one's own choice..
- Serve this piping hot with Naans, Chapatis or Parathas. It goes well with Phulkas and Pulao too. I usually serve it with Rumaali Roti. Blanch Tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes and then peel off the skin. Blend to get the puree. Enjoy!.
Chicken Handi Recipe-A very traditional restaurant style chicken handi recipe that is made in a special vessel called a handi. Chicken Handi Recipe, How to make chicken handi. The name of this dish translates to CHICKEN IN YOGURT. This is a classic Indian dish and is gorgeous. Prepare the chicken the day before cooking it.