Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs
- It’s 4-5 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (in the envelope).
- Prepare 1 of raw egg.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil for baking.
Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs step by step
- Rinse chicken thighs in cold water, pat dry and trim excess fat. I like to leave a little fat for some flavor..
- Mix together the bread crumbs and most of the dry Ranch dressing mix on a plate (reserve some in the envelope for later)..
- In a bowl, crack the egg and slightly whisk it..
- Dip each thigh in the egg and then in the breadcrumb mixture. Coat well on both sides..
- Place the breaded thighs in a baking dish and sprinkle remaining Ranch mix on top of each thigh. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, enough for baking..
- Bake in a 350 pre-heated oven for about an hour. Juices should run clear..
- Baste once about 45 minutes into cooking time, to make it crispy..