Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. Alfredo is a creamy, dreamy pan sauce made from butter and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. There are a few additions and adaptations that exist.
Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine Pasta Recipe By SooperChef. Bachon kay liye Creamy Pasta Fettuccini Alfredo White Sauce Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. You can have Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta
- You need 250 gm of Boneless chicken.
- Prepare 200 gm of Penne pasta.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- You need 200 gm of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of maida/all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Finely Chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 of small Finely Chopped Onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Oregano.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- It’s 100 gm of cheese.
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. This is a great base recipe for all your one-pot pasta needs. The key to this recipe is taking it off the stove while it's still quite saucy because the sauce evaporates quite quickly as you toss a bit, adjusting the salt and pepper, getting plates out, serving etc. A delicious cauliflower alfredo sauce mixed with white meat chicken, broccoli, and pasta.
Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta instructions
- Marinate chicken with 1 tablespoon Oregano, salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, red chilli flakes, lemon juice and olive oil and refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 392 degrees F and cook the chicken for 25 mins..
- Boil and cook pasta.. Add a pinch of salt while cooking. Keep aside the pasta for cooling. Make sure pasta is not overcooked..
- Heat butter in a wok. Add garlic, onion, oregano, chilli flakes, pepper and salt..
- Add the capsicum, mushrooms and chicken to the wok. Cook till the vegetables are partially cooked..
- Add maida and milk. Reduce the flame..
- Add pasta to the wok and stir well, if it gets a bit dry feel free to add some more milk..
- Grate cheese on top and bake the pasta at 325 degrees F for 15 mins.. Enjoy a hot creamy treat!.
This recipe is packed with fiber, vegetables, and protein making a great one dish meal! This cauliflower alfredo sauce goes well with many things, but nothing more comforting than pasta and chicken. This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is always so comforting and Return pasta to the stockpot and add chicken and alfredo sauce. Gently toss to combine until the pasta is evenly coated. Creamy Chicken Alfredo Sauce Recipe – Rich Alfredo Sauce served with fettuccine pasta and juicy sauted chicken pieces.