Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli. Directions for: Dijon Baked Chicken with Rice and Broccoli. Flip the chicken around with a fork until each piece is well coated. End by making sure the rough side of thigh is down.
Place in preheated oven, beside rice. About halfway through the cooking time for chicken, I like to flip the chicken over again. Dijon mustard and broccoli complement each other beautifully and come together to jazz up a side of rice. You can cook Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli
- You need 3 tbsp of evoo.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 3/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 3 dash of mrs dash.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
Since all Dijon mustards and hot sauces Preparation. Steam broccoli or, if frozen, microwave as directed. This One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice dish is perfect for a busy weeknight. One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice.
Dijon chicken with rice and steamed broccoli instructions
- pound the chicken breasts until they are 3/4 thick, and sprinkle on both sides with Mrs dash.
- pan sear both sides of the chicken in a sauce pan with the evil, about 3 mins each side on medium high heat.
- in separate pot start to boil 2 cups water, when at a boil add the rice, turn the temperature down to low and cover. when all the water is evaporated the rice is done..
- when chicken is seared add the lemon juice, wine, and Dijon, whisk with a fork, cover and turn the temperature down to low..
- in a small pot , fill with about one inch of water, add the broccoli and bring to a boil. let it steam for about 5 mins.
- depending on how thick the chicken is it should take about 11 to 13 mins to cook thru..
- Then just plate and serve! For more intense flavor remove chicken from the pan and continue to let the wine/Dijon stock reduce over medium heat. The thicker the sauce the more intense it gets..
Like this Honey Dijon Garlic Chicken recipe? We generally serve with rice and steamed veggies. I made this for our dinner today. We paired it with rice pilaf and broccoli in a lemon sauce. Chicken and Dijon mustard make a perfect pair.