Sweet Chili Stir-Fry. Shake together the sweet chili stir fry sauce: sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, water and cornstarch. Cook: first the veggies, then Swaps and alternatives. not feeling the sweet chili stir fry sauce? Swap with one of these SEVEN stir fry sauce recipes! swap the veggies for what you.
Throw this stir fry together in under half an hour. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. This sweet chili chicken stir fry recipe is really easy to prepare. You can cook Sweet Chili Stir-Fry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Chili Stir-Fry
- You need 6 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/8 cup of water chestnuts.
- It’s 8 slice of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of portabella mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
Yet thanks to the Chinese five spice mix and the sweet chili sauce it's packed with flavour. Sometimes the simplest recipe with only a few ingredients can be every bit as good as a complex dish. This quick, delicious noodle stir-fry contains succulent king prawns and a spicy kick of chilli. For more recipes visit Add the white part of the spring onions, the blanched carrot and cabbage, the noodles and the sweet chilli sauce.
Sweet Chili Stir-Fry step by step
- Take rice, add to water, and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer and cover. Stir occasionally..
- Season chicken breast with cumin, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt..
- Take brocolli, and cut into thirds. Slice 2-inch section of red pepper, and cut into 8 even strips. Slice mushroom into even slices..
- Steam broccoli, water chestnuts, red pepper, and mushroom..
- Place chicken breast in frying pan on high heat, sear outside, and reduce heat. Cover and flip occasionally, cook until internal temperature is at least 165°F..
- Drain remaining water from rice when at desired texture. Plate rice, veggies, chicken, and then evenly spread sweet chili sauce..
Stir-fry for a few minutes to warm. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and toast the sesame seeds. Ensure that you move them around in the pan to avoid burning. Whilst the baby corn is cooking, make the sweet chilli sauce by adding all the sauce ingredients (chilli, paprika, agave, soya sauce. Dip the pork in the batter to coat, then place into the hot oil to deep fry for three minutes or until crisp and cooked through.