Sweet Chili Stir Fry. Shake together the sweet chili stir fry sauce: sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, water and cornstarch. Cook: first the veggies, then Swaps and alternatives. not feeling the sweet chili stir fry sauce? Swap with one of these SEVEN stir fry sauce recipes! swap the veggies for what you.
This sweet chili chicken stir fry recipe is really easy to prepare. Yet thanks to the Chinese five spice mix and the sweet chili sauce it's packed with flavour. Sometimes the simplest recipe with only a few ingredients can be every bit as good as a complex dish. You can cook Sweet Chili Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chili Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken breast chopped.
- You need 8 oz of Fettuccini noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of white onion quarter chopped.
- You need 1 of small red pepper thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped mushrooms.
Throw this stir fry together in under half an hour. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. This quick, delicious noodle stir-fry contains succulent king prawns and a spicy kick of chilli. For more recipes visit Add the white part of the spring onions, the blanched carrot and cabbage, the noodles and the sweet chilli sauce.
Sweet Chili Stir Fry instructions
- In a medium pan bring water to a bowl and add Fettuccini noodles. Bowl for 10 minutes or until noodles are al dente. Set aside in a bowl of cold water for later..
- Bring a wok to high heat, add sesame oil, garlic, white onions and crushed red pepper. Saute for 3 minutes or until onions begin to soften. Then add chicken and soy sauce. Saute for another 8 minutes..
- Then add mushrooms, peppers, broccoli and chili sauce. Saute for another 5 minutes or until sauce thickens..
- After sauce thickens add noodles and cilantro and saute for another 2 minutes and then set aside to cool for 2 minutes and then serve..
Stir-fry for a few minutes to warm. Making a stir fry is always sure to be a win because it's one of those meals where you can do a fridge clean-out. With that being said, this sweet chili chicken stir fry is an actual recipe and the vegetables I chose are perfectly suited for the sauce I chose. Dip the pork in the batter to coat, then place into the hot oil to deep fry for three minutes or until crisp and cooked through. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a wok.