Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast.
You can cook Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast
- It’s of For Chicken.
- You need 100 gm of Boneless chicken bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chat Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Musturd oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare 1 of bowl Nachos.
- You need of Cheese Mozzarella and Cheddar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayo.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot and sweet sauce.
- It’s leaves of Cilantro.
- It’s of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of jalepeneo Pepper sliced.
Tangy Chicken & Nachos Cheese Blast instructions
- Marinate chicken with turmeric powder, red chilli powder, musturd oil, salt, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon for 1 hour. Drain out the water comes from chicken after marination. Add corn flour and fry chicken on low flame until it gets crispy..
- In oven proof bowl add this fried chicken with crushed nachos. Sprinkle chat masala, jalepeneo pepper and salt and mix it..
- Now add cheese on top with some more salt and pepper and let it cook in microwave for 2-3 mins or till cheese melts..
- Serve it with mayo and sauce and with some more nachos.