Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake. This Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake is creamy and decadent and goes perfect with a side of greens. If you like blackened chicken and a bit of spice you will definitely love this recipe. This recipe is loaded with cavatappi pasta, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, creamy alfredo sauce and topped with fresh.
There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta. BUT you can adjust the heat by adjusting the amount of cayenne pepper in the Cajun seasoning. You can cut it in half for just. You can cook Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake
- You need 1 lb. of bow tie pasta, cooked.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 of of each, red green and orange bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 jars (14.5 oz.) of each) Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of red pepper.
Cajun chicken pasta immediately came to mind. It's a dish I rarely make and never order in restaurants. I mean, it tastes amazing, but if I were to order it, I would most likely eat the whole plate and then feel Here's a breakdown of how to make this Cajun Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bake This Cajun Chicken Pasta ticks ALL the boxes: quick, easy, delicious and Syn Free on Slimming World! A simple one-pot chicken pasta recipe that the whole.
Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake step by step
- Begin prep-dice onion and slice bell peppers into strips. Beer is optional ;).
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and saute in a little olive oil over medium high heat. Add all seasonings except cajun seasoning..
- When chicken is half way cooked, add onion and peppers..
- Continue to saute until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add cajun seasoning..
- Mix in cooked drained pasta, both jars of Alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese. Combine thoroughly..
- Spoon into prepared 9×13 baking dish..
- Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses..
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake is an easy to make creamy, spicy, flavorful pasta dish. Adjust the homemade Cajun seasoning to make this spicy or mild. I love any meal that I can throw together in twenty minutes and either serve right away or put in the fridge for later to re-heat. An easy weeknight dinner your whole family will love! Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – cajun-style blackened chicken and penne pasta, and a creamy cajun, tomato pasta sauce!