My Chicken Chilli 2,with Pasta. 😍. Today I made Chicken Chilli Restaurant Style. Looking for chicken recipes, pasta recipes, chicken pasta recipes, spicy recipes, easy chicken recipes or quick pasta recipes? This quick, easy chicken pasta recipe is a favourite dish for Woman's Weekly reader, Angela Cliffe from Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Made with penne pasta and rotisserie chicken, this is a quick version of chicken alfredo bake. Serve with garlic bread and a green salad for a no-fuss weeknight meal. One of my favourite foods to order on a take out is this chilli chicken. You can have My Chicken Chilli 2,with Pasta. 😍 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Chilli 2,with Pasta. 😍
- You need 3 of breasts Chicken.
- You need 2 of Sweet Bell peppers.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Rainbow Pepper.
- You need 1 of medium Onion.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock cube crumble it in.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 of Enough pasta for.
- Prepare 1 tbls of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- It’s 2 tbls of grated cheese add around the pasta.
It came out So perfect Aarthi. Chicken and pasta in a creamy sweet chilli sauce, the chicken can be omitted to use as a side for quiche, BBQs, etc. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cut the chicken into thin strips then coat in the egg wash and flour.
My Chicken Chilli 2,with Pasta. 😍 instructions
- In a frying pan add olive oil then heat up add the onions and garlic fry for 1 minute then slice the chicken thinly and add to the pan..
- Add the chillies, salt pepper, rainbow pepper, sriracha sauce, tomato purèe, Chicken stock and stir until all mixed. Turn it on the lowest heat cover with a lid and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Stirring occasionally so as it does not stick. 5 minutes before the end add the peppers and mix in so as they are not soggy and a little crisp..
- Serve on too of the pasta with grated cheese around the outside on top of the pasta..
- Chicken stock,Rainbow Pepper tomato purèe and Sriacha sauce..
Shallow fry for a few minutes on each side, until golden In the same pan, add the garlic, red chilli, soy sauce, tomato purée, and water. Stir and simmer the mixture reduces and is thick and syrupy. This Chinese Chilli Chicken Stir-Fry is an addictive homemade alternative to take out! Easy to prepare and packed with flavor, it's perfect for busy weeknight dinners! Now make Chinese Chilli Chicken easily at home with this recipe that'll give you the real deal restaurant style taste!