BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing. How to make chicken blt pasta salad. BLT Pasta Salad has bow-tie pasta, bacon, lettuce, and tomato with a creamy ranch dressing. This salad is great for potlucks, BBQs, and get togethers!
It's a great way to bulk up a regular salad. I haven't shared a new recipe with you all in several weeks, so here is one that will be a crowd favorite and it feeds a lot! 🙂 It is like the bottomless. This is an easy but flavorful pasta salad that I'm always asked to bring to potlucks. You can have BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing
- Prepare 200 g of uncooked bow tie pasta.
- It’s 200 g of cos lettuce leaves, torn.
- Prepare 3 rashers of bacon.
- Prepare 2 of x medium tomatoes, small dice.
- Prepare 300 g of chicken thigh fillets, into strips.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare of (Ranch dressing ingredients) you will have some leftover.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of good quality mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tsp dried dill leaves.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives.
With chunks of onion, tomato, and bacon, smothered in Ranch dressing, it is full of flavor! BLT Pasta Salad recipe is perfect for summer potlucks and picnics, with a creamy ranch dressing, crispy bacon, crunchy romaine lettuce, and juicy BLT Pasta Salad. Every summer when the garden comes in and we are flush with juicy, ripe tomatoes, I make BLT's at least a few times a week for. BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe.
BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing instructions
- Slice chicken- throw in a bowl with soy & oyster sauces, garlic and rosemary. Allow to marinade while you move onto other elements..
- Turn oven on to 180*C. Lay bacon on a wire rack and bake until crunchy and browned. Allow to cool, chop roughly and set aside..
- Cook pasta as per packet directions until al dente, rinse under cold water, drain and set aside..
- Throw you dressing ingredients into a mixing jug. Mix well with a fork and set aside..
- Now back to the chicken. I had some bacon fat from the baked bacon earlier. Fry in batches until browned and allow to cool..
- Now it's as simple as throwing all the different elements together into a large salad bowl. Top with as much dressing as you desire and tuck in. Simple idea, but of prep but very nice result. Enjoy!.
We got back from the beach yesterday, and guess what… I'm beat! I usually like my pasta salad loaded with a TON of veggies, cheeses, and meats – like this classic Italian pasta salad – but since I wanted something simple and fast, I decided to SHAKE things. Add just enough water to cover. A classic combination — but why stop there? Place the lettuce on a plate and top with chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and garlic mayo.