Peri Peri chicken Tortilla Rolls. All Reviews for Peri Peri African Chicken. Marinated chicken breast in Peri Peri flavor of your choice, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato & red onions wrapped in flour tortilla. Peri Peri Sauce should be garlicy, spicy, lemony, tangy and utterly addictive.
This easy Peri Peri Chicken has all the flavour you know and love from Nando's but much cheaper. Peri Peri Chicken (Homemade Nando's Recipe). Peri Bite is a fast food fried chicken takeaway in Hockwell Ring Luton. You can cook Peri Peri chicken Tortilla Rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peri Peri chicken Tortilla Rolls
- It’s 1/2 kg of boneless chicken cubes.
- It’s 6 tbsp of peri peri sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of tortillas wrap.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red chilli sauce.
- Prepare as needed of sliced tomato.
- It’s as needed of sliced onions.
- Prepare as needed of wood charcoal.
It has its own online ordering website which gives food lovers easy way to order with them. To make Peri Peri Chips, just shake some smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and white pepper into your chips! This chicken dish is made using a peri peri or piri piri sauce. This Portuguese Chicken, called Peri Peri Chicken with Crispy Potatoes is one of those dishes that makes winter a little more bearable.
Peri Peri chicken Tortilla Rolls instructions
- In a mixing bowl take chicken cubes and peri peri sauce and mix well. Add 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste and mix well..
- Take a few pieces of wood charcoal and place them on the gas burner and heat them till they are red. Take the burning charcoal pieces in a small bowl and keep the bowl in the bowl of marinated chicken pieces..
- Pour some oil on the charcoals and as soon as they start emitting smoke cover the marination bowl with the lid. Let it smoke for 30 minutes..
- Heat a nonstick pan on moderate flame and put some butter. Now place the marinated chicken in the pan. First few minutes cook on high heat then on medium heat. cover and cook for few minutes. Cook till all the chicken pieces turn nice brown..
- Now for special sauce take a bowl and mix mayonnaise and red chilli sauce and mix well. Now take tortilla wrap and spread some special sauce. Now place some peri peri chicken on it. Now put some sliced tomatoes on it. Now put some sliced onions on it..
- Now carefully roll the wrap and apply some butter on it. Apply butter both the sides. Similarly make another roll. Now heat a pan and put rolls on it. Cook the rolls from both the sides till they become slightly brown..
- Cut the rolls into two pieces and enjoy your peri peri chicken tortilla rolls with some sauce..
It's hearty and satisfying and warms the soul with its deep smoky flavors. The prep time is relatively short and the oven does much of the work. Crispy, crunchy, waffle chips with peri peri seasoning. Grilled to order with your sauce of choice. Choice of plain, spinach, or tomato tortilla.