Alfredo Fettuccine Pasta with crispy chicken topping. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Add the chicken and cooked pasta and toss well.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. The crispy chicken adds so much flavor to the dish. Do yourself a favor, and never Add in your cooked fettuccine, chicken and broccoli, and a little of the pasta cooking water to thin out the pasta sauce to your desired consistency. You can cook Alfredo Fettuccine Pasta with crispy chicken topping using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Fettuccine Pasta with crispy chicken topping
- Prepare 200 g of Pasta.
- It’s 150 grms of chicken fillet.
- You need 60 ml of cream.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 50 g of chadder cheez.
- It’s 50 g of mozzarella cheese.
- You need Pinch of oregano.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s Pinch of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of butter.
- You need 1 tea spoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s of Olives for garnishing.
This is how you make fettuccine Alfredo like the Romans. It's an incredibly simple and quick dish with only a few key ingredients: pasta, butter, and cheese. The result is impressively elegant and rich, and loaded with the flavors of sweet, young Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and golden butterfat. Fettuccine pasta (or use whatever you have on-hand).
Alfredo Fettuccine Pasta with crispy chicken topping step by step
- Boil pasta for 10 mints by adding salt in water..
- For sauce : heat butter add cream and stir and milk keep string add salt, pepper, chilli flakes, chadder and mozzarella oregano stir until get tick pour it on your boiled pasta..
- For Chicken Fillet: Marinate chicken fillet with soya black pepper salt and garlic. Dip in beaten egg and crumb coat then deep fry cut into slice and put on the pasta garnish with olives and coriander.
- It's ready to serve.
How to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Prep the chicken: sprinkle it with salt & pepper and garlic powder Top with the sliced chicken. The full ingredients list and instructions are in the recipe card below. Add pasta and toss to coat, adding more pasta cooking liquid as needed, until sauce blankets noodles completely. Serve topped with pepper and more Made this because my daughter was asking for fettuccine Alfredo because she had some at a restaurant in the spring.