HOT chili con carne. This easy chilli con carne recipe is a quick and classic sharing option for a casual night with friends. Find out how to make it at BBC Good Food. Chili con carne, meaning 'chili with meat', is a spicy stew containing chili peppers (sometimes in the form of chili powder), meat (usually beef), and often tomatoes and beans.
Stir in kidney beans, and hot pepper sauce. You can add the reserved tomato juice if more liquid is needed. Reviews for: Photos of Award Winning Chili Con Carne. You can have HOT chili con carne using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of HOT chili con carne
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of hot rotel.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped onion white or red.
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 packages of chili seasoning or chili mix.
- It’s 1 of chopped jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 of chopped habanero pepper.
- You need 1 dash of rep pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of white pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sweet corn.
Chili Con Carne is a great way to use up extra ingredients in your kitchen. It may take a while to prepare, but the results are well worth it. Because you end up with such a large amount, it is perfect for picnics and potlucks; you can also easily freeze or refrigerate any leftovers to eat another time. This is a British chilli con carne, and it's just as good.
HOT chili con carne instructions
- brown and chop up ground chicken.
- while browning place all content in cans in pot or crock pot. keep on low till all ingrediants are in.
- add chili seasoning to chicken. dump chicken in pot.
- dice all peppers and onions up place in pot.
- add all ingredients left to pot turn to medium high and bring to a boil. taste test to make sure nothings missing..
- you can.slow.cook it all day in crock pot . it will make.it.much hotter. I usually eat it right after it gets hot and Its just as good.
The key thing to a good chilli con carne, is a lot of little steps done well. By that I mean, you take some care with it. You can't just bung a load of frozen mince in a pan with some onion and chilli powder, and expect it to turn out magnificent. This easy chilli con carne recipe has loads of flavour but uses mainly store cupboard ingredients. It has loads of flavour even though it uses mostly store cupboard ingredients.