Chicken & Bacon Pasta. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). Chickens are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. A chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a kind of domesticated bird.
Most breeds of chickens can fly for a short distance. Some sleep in trees if there are trees around. Войти. The chicken (Gallus gallus) is one of humankind's most common and wide-spread domestic animals. You can have Chicken & Bacon Pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken & Bacon Pasta
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts,cubed.
- It’s 6 of Bacon strips, chopped.
- Prepare 5 oz of Spinach.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of Penne pasta, dry.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus). They are members of the Phasianidae, or pheasant, family of birds. Chicken definition: Chickens are birds which are kept on a farm for their eggs and for their meat. Chicken definition is – the common domestic fowl (Gallus gallus) especially when young; also : its flesh used as food.
Chicken & Bacon Pasta step by step
- Cook bacon I a large pot over a medium-high heat until crispy. Remove bacon..
- Add chicken to the bacon grease and cook until there is no pink. Remove chicken..
- Cook the spinach, salt, pepper and garlic in the bacon grease until the spinach is wilted..
- Add the milk, bacon and chicken. Then stir..
- Bring the milk to a boil, then add the pasta..
- Turn down the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked. Stir often..
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted..
How to use chicken in a sentence. The chicken is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl, especially the red jungle fowl, and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. There are no rules set in stone at the moment, just use common sense and be nice. A community and resource for all aspects of chickens, coops, hatching eggs, raising chickens, chicken discussion.