Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories). Plus you'll see daily recipe suggestions from decadent desserts to quick delicious weekday meals too. Simply marinade the chicken breasts in the sauce & pan fry them for an elegant but simple supper! Serve with rice, pasta or a medley of fresh seasonal vegetables with steamed new potatoes.
Place chicken breasts in the hot pan and sear until golden brown. Meanwhile, wash and trim the asparagus. Chicken Breast (Oven Roasted, Fat Free, Sliced). You can cook Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories)
- Prepare 4 of THIN cut Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of 118 calories per breast.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need of Total 70 Calories for Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s of Total 10 calories for garnish.
- It’s 2 cups of Arugala.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Roasted Broiled or Baked Chicken Breast (No Salt Added, Skin Not Eaten). Chicken Breast Meat and Skin (Broilers or Fryers, Stewed, Cooked). When you smother chopped chicken breast, crispy potatoes, and tender broccoli in a sweet and tangy Roast them cut-side down on a preheated sheet pan before the broccoli, red onion, and Add the chicken, broccoli, and red onion to the baking sheet. Pour half the honey-Dijon mixture over the. hy vee-oven-roasted-chicken-breast nutrition facts and nutritional information.
Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) step by step
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce and whisk together..
- In a flat container put your chicken breasts in. Add sauce let chill in fridge for 1 hour..
- Pre heat oven to 375. Place chicken on an oiled tray, add any extra left over sauce in the bowl to the tops of the breats, bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Toss arugala in olive oil and salt and pepper. Plate chicken on top of carrot puree (optional) placing the arugala salad on top of the chicken breast. Serve with Mashed Cauliflower (optional.).
The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp. Press the button (add to counter) in the table. This oven roasted chicken breast is crispy-skinned, tender and juicy on the inside, and very flavorful. It's very easy to make and hard to mess up. Unlike my slow baked chicken breast which does not need brining, this roasted chicken breast definitely benefits from soaking in brine for a few hours.