Broccoli and Chicken in Oyster-Soy Sauce with Shredded Egg Noodles. Add the egg white mixture to the chicken cubes, tossing or using your fingers to coat the chicken in the mixture. Oyster Sauce Beef and Broccoli The Dumpling Sisters. Egg Dumplings in Oyster Sauce Taste Hong Kong.
You can find these ingredients anytime in your local supermarket. Here's my quick stir-fried Chinese egg noodles with vegetables in oyster sauce! Then check the seasoning and add extra pepper, oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce or sesame oil to taste if necessary. You can have Broccoli and Chicken in Oyster-Soy Sauce with Shredded Egg Noodles using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Chicken in Oyster-Soy Sauce with Shredded Egg Noodles
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast (cut into juliennes).
- You need 8 of Broccoli Chunky Florets of.
- You need (lightly crushed) 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Chilli Roasted Flakes.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Green Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of White Vinegar.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Cornflour.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 150 Grams of Noodles Plain Hakka.
- You need 2 of Eggs (lightly beaten).
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare of water Noodles Potful of to boil.
Real "restaurant style" Chinese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is NOT just oyster sauce (despite what you will read in many recipes claiming it is that simple!). Substitute with Mirin or Dry Sherry. If you can't consume alcohol, substitute with chicken stock. Restaurants typically use quite a bit of oil when.
Broccoli and Chicken in Oyster-Soy Sauce with Shredded Egg Noodles step by step
- Add noodles to boiling water. Do not cook for more than 2 1/2 – 3 minutes. Drain water and let it cool..
- Heat 2 tbs of oil in a wok. Make sure the flame is on high. Add the chicken. Saute till almost cooked. Add chilli flakes, crushed garlic and the broccoli. Saute till broccoli is just cooked..
- Add the oyster, soy and chilli sauces, vinegar and salt and fry for a minute or so. Lastly mix cornflour and water and add it to the chicken (to give it a saucy consistency) and toss for a minute. Keep it aside..
- In another wok, heat the remaining 1 tbs of oil. Add the beaten eggs and scramble/shred it with a whisk. Add the drained noodles when the eggs are still a bit raw. Now toss the noodles (2 minutes) till most strands get coated with egg..
- Add the shredded-egg noodles to the chicken-broccoli wok and give it a good toss..
- Serve hot..
Add the cooked noodles and top with cooked Chinese broccoli, sliced reserved chicken and a mushroom. Drizzle each plate with a little sesame oil and spoon a little sambal on the side if using. Chicken and Broccoli is a popular Chinese takeout dish. This chicken and broccoli recipe is the authentic restaurant version with a delicious brown sauce. In a small bowl or measuring cup, add the warm chicken stock, sugar, soy sauce, dark soy sauce , oyster sauce, sesame oil and white pepper.