2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly That's right- only TWO INGREDIENTS! Your favorite BBQ sauce, and some chicken, along with a little oil, salt, and pepper. View full nutritional breakdown of Zesty Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken calories by ingredient.
Toss to coat and lay the chicken strips flat in one even layer. Sprinkle the spice rub over both sides. Serve: Remove from grill, sprinkle chicken with cilantro and serve with BBQ sauce on the side, if desired. You can have 2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips
- Prepare of Chicken tenderloin strips (any amount you want).
- Prepare of Any flavor bbq sauce you want.
- Prepare of Zesty Italian dressing, or house Italian dressing.
Like the BBQ chicken strips you can get at KFC! Place all sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan. Dip chicken strips into sauce one at a time and place on a baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick spray. This Instant Pot BBQ chicken recipe works with breasts, thighs, legs, thawed chicken or frozen.
2 Ingredient Bbq Zesty Chicken Strips instructions
- Cook frozen chicken tenderloin strips until done (cook according to directions on package)……
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 min……
- Cut into strips and place into a bowl……
- Pour your bbq sauce over chicken strips, make sure chicken is fully coated with the bbq sauce, then add your Italian dressing over that, and mix all well…….I just eyeball how much dressing I add, but you can add as little or as much as you need (just don’t add the whole bottle of dressing !) Maybe about 1/3 cup of dressing…..Don’t forget to mix it all up !! 😊.
- Done ✅….. I add mine on top of flour tortillas or on top of a salad 🥗!.
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add a little bit of cheese on top of your bbq chicken strip salad, I added some shredded mozzarella cheese 🧀! Yummy ! 😋.
It's never been easier to make shredded barbecue That's where this Instant Pot BBQ Chicken comes into play. This dish is everything that a back-up plan should be: Super fast – We know the Instant Pot. Sticky, sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Strips are perfect for dinner or game day! Marinated in buttermilk and perfectly seasoned, these strips are hard to resist! I started with chicken tenders but if you have boneless, skinless chicken breasts on hand, just cut them into strips.