Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer. Chicken and pineapple are a perfect match for the grill. Top with lemony yogurt sauce for an easy summer meal. Kabobs are always a fun choice and a great way to celebrate grilling season.
These are also called as Corn Tortilla Chips and they make a perfect appetizer for. Nacho chips are crispy treat for your taste buds and tooth. The characteristics of corn chips are quite different from other chips due to the combination of maize flour and plain flour. You can cook Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer
- Prepare of Nachos.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need To taste of Tomato and chilli salsa (store bought).
- It’s 30ml of Cheddar cheese grated.
- You need 30ml of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- It’s of Fillet chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s As needed of bread crumbs.
- You need As needed of frying oil.
- You need of Mini corn cobs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of Pineapple.
- You need of Grapes.
- It’s of Mint.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Pepper.
The methods of making nacho chips is easy. They are readily available in India but making them at home is healthy and. The most common mini corn cobs material is metal..pieces, mixed peppers and onions chargrilled and served on a hanging skewer over a bowl of rustic chips dine@drinkstuff Large Espetada Hanging Kebab Stand – Hanging Kebab Skewer Holder for Desserts Gourmet Desserts Zumbo Desserts Mini Dessert Recipes Gourmet Foods Food Decoration. Skewered chicken tenders are brushed with a tropical mixture of pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce, and grilled.
Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer step by step
- I purchased the nacho chips from a local grocery store. You can use which ever brand u prefer. I made the guacamole with avocado peeled and liquidized to a smooth consistency. I then added finely chopped onion, 1 clove of garlic minced, chopped ripe tomato, the juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all into the avocado and spread onto the nachos. Follow with the salsa and lastly spread evenly the cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Place in oven at 180C until the cheese melts..
- The crumbed chicken was made: wash and cut fillet chicken, add chicken spice, crushed red chilli and a dash of salt and black pepper. 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice. Whisk 2 eggs in as bowl and dip the chicken strips one by one in the egg mixture. Cover with bread crumbs of your choice and lastly fry in medium heat frying oil till crisp and golden..
- I lightly stir-fry the mini corn cobs in some butter..
- Made a fruit skewer with pineapple, grapes and add mint to garnish..
Please don't EVER reuse a marinade as a condiment or dipping sauce that raw chicken has been marinating in UNLESS you boil it first!.you run the risk of salmonella poisoning. Alternating between the chicken and pineapple, thread the pieces onto the skewers. Brush them with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper. Remove the garlic cloves from the barbecue sauce and discard; put about half the sauce into a small bowl for later. Sheet Pan Nachos – Loaded nachos that are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!