Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole!. Chicken and broccoli casserole is a simple, yet delicious, dish. Classic favorites combine to create an easy-to-make casserole that resembles a Shepherd's Pie. Your family will love this broccoli, cheese and chicken combo topped with mashed potatoes!
Great item to bring to a cook out or picnic. My whole family loved this casserole! I used Betty Crocker's AuGratin Potatoes mix in a box and it turned out great!! You can cook Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole!
- You need of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breast(cut up).
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 8 oz of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 bag of of broccoli cuts.
- Prepare 1 bag of of Yukon gold fingerling potatoes.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
I also added the bread crumbs. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole – it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot. This ultra creamy chicken casserole is made with cheese sauce, pasta, chicken, broccoli and bacon. Kid-friendly and perfect for a weeknight meal!
Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole! step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- boil potatoes until fork tender, slice in half.
- boil broccoli, not too soft.
- in a nonstick skillet, brown and season chicken(season to your liking).
- in a sauce pan…melt butter, sour cream, milk,and cheese to make sauce.
- in a large mixing bowl…combine chicken, broccoli, potatoes and cheese sauce.
- pour mixture in deep dish pan, top with more shredded cheese and place in oven for 20-25 min until bubbling hot.
A chicken casserole your family will be happy to have for dinner! You guys, I thought a LONG time about what to call this recipe. It's cheesy and savory with tender bites of chicken and broccoli in every bite. With all our instant pot, slow cooker, sheet pan or one pan dinners and With a vegetable, protein, and starch, this chicken, broccoli and rice casserole is a complete meal in one dish. And while many casserole recipes call.