Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells. In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses. Yes, chicken and broccoli are pre cooked. You can use fresh or frozen broccoli , just needs to be cooked prior.
You're going to want to make these soon. Once upon a time, in a faraway land, I made stuffed shells with my sister, Hope. We made alfredo-type sauces a lot. You can have Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells
- You need 16 oz of Alfredo sauce (I like to make mine).
- It’s 2 cup of chicken breasts (cooked & shredded).
- You need 2 cup of Brocolli (cooked & chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 box of jumbo shells (cook as directed).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce (if you want).
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells include tender pasta shells filled with a cheesy shredded chicken and broccoli mixture and smothered in an easy homemade alfredo sauce. You will never make Chicken Broccoli Alfredo the same again after this. In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses. Chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese fill the shells which are covered with alfredo sauce and baked.
Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells step by step
- Pre heat the over to 350°F..
- Boil chicken until cooked all the way through set aside and allow to cool and then shred it..
- Mix everything in a bowl other than the spaghetti sauce and shells..
- Put the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of your baking dish..
- Stuff cooked shells with mixture and line your baking dish..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes or so, until heated throughout..
- Tip: if you have a small ice cream scoop makes it easy to fill shells..
Fill shells with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and arrange in dish. Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is an easy family meal that is perfect for a those busy weeknights. Jumbo pasta shells are filled with shredded chicken, broccoli, and a creamy Alfredo sauce. Serve these chicken and broccoli shells with a side salad and garlic bread for a tasty dinner the entire. Stuffed shells and lasagna are two dishes I rarely make because they take time and typically make large servings, too large for someone who cooks for Ever since I made the cheese stuffed shells last year, I had the idea for these Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells.