Creamy Broccoli n Chicken over Rice.
You can have Creamy Broccoli n Chicken over Rice using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Broccoli n Chicken over Rice
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken.
- You need 2 can of cream of broccoli.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 2 tsp of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of cooked rice as desired.
Creamy Broccoli n Chicken over Rice instructions
- Mix cream of chicken and cream of broccoli in crock pot.
- Add I can full of water to soup mixture.
- Then add and mix light brown sugar.
- Add chicken cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Towards the end of your cooking time prepare rice as desired.
- Serve creamy broccoli chicken over rice and enjoy.