Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken. Hi guys I hope you all enjoy this recipe for jerk bbq chicken. It's quick and easy and full of flavor. The best Jamaican Jerk Chicken including oven and grilling instructions!
Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken without firing up Best chicken cuts for BBQ Chicken cooked in the oven – use bone in, skin on chicken pieces like thighs (pictured, and shown in video), legs and wings. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? You can have Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken (cut up).
- You need 1 cup of Barbecue sauce (I made my own but use your fav).
- You need 1 cup of Jamaican jerk sauce.
- Prepare of Total powdered seasoning (use your fav chicken seasoning).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of for marinade.
- You need 5 stalk of scallions.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- You need 2 of hot peppers.
- It’s 1 of ginger (you can use powdered ginger).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walkers wood Jerk marinade.
- You need 3 of Garlics.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce or 3tbs browning.
- You need 1 tbsp of crack pepper.
The best bbq chicken is made with bone-in, skin-on chicken. You can use all parts of the chicken, or just specific parts that. Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend and all year long. Sticky-sweet BBQ chicken is the quintessential summer dinner that shouldn't be limited to the lucky folks with backyard grills.
Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- For marinade: in a blender or food processor blend onions, hot peppers, escallion, 1 tbsp vinegar, garlic and ginger. Then rub this mixture, soy sauce or browning, jerk chicken marinade, crack pepper, jerk sauce, powder seasoning, salt to your chicken and cover and let marinate for 2hrs. Overnight marinate gives a superb flavour..
- Put your marinated chicken closely in your greased baking pan and baked for 1hr 45min or until chicken is tender. Every 30mins turn and bask chicken with your favourite BBQ sauce PS. Bake chicken covered for 45mins and then afterwards take off the cover and continue baking uncovered🙈.
The oven has the power to quickly turn chicken pieces into crispy. This luscious recipe can be made right in the comfort of your own kitchen. Now, while the chicken is cooking for the first stage, make the BBQ sauce. You have several options here: One, you can make your own sauce from scratch using ketchup, brown sugar, white vinegar. Jerk Chicken Sliders with Pineapple Slaw.