Chicken and broccoli. Perfect for anytime you're craving some restaurant-style chicken and broccoli! Chinese Chicken and Broccoli – Healther Recipe. Better Than Take Out – Easy Chicken And Broccoli Recipe.
Looking for broccoli and chicken casserole recipes? Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry made with lean white meat and lots of broccoli in a ginger and garlic stir-fry sauce that's an easy and quick weeknight meal or the perfect meal prep recipe for easy. Fix Trisha Yearwood's cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network, as a comforting make-ahead meal. You can cook Chicken and broccoli using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and broccoli
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of veg oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (or as much as you like).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion.
Chicken and Broccoli – Learn how to make the best and most popular Chinese chicken and broccoli stir-fried in a brown sauce the healthy, homemade way! Chicken and broccoli is a quick and delicious way to feed everyone on a weeknight. What is Chinese Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry? This Chinese chicken and broccoli stir fry is easy and healthy with a sauce that takes just like takeout.
Chicken and broccoli instructions
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1/2 inch pieces. Place in a bowl. Pour two table spoons of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 4 tablespoons of water, half of the garlic, half of corn starch. Set aside let it marinate..
- Chop up onion and broccoli..
- Sautéed the onion, garlic and broccoli( also ass the hoisoin sauce) for 2-3 minutes on high heat in a large wok or pan..
- Than remove from pan or wok. Add the rest of the oil, medium heat and add the chicken. Cook until it is no longer pink..
- Add the veggies and add rest of the ingredients. Add a little more water if there isn't enough sauce. Add some soy sauce to taste. Cook u til sauce is thicken. Then viola !.
Serve it with jasmine rice for a simple recipe that's perfect for families. Chicken is lean meat, while broccoli is rich in vitamins, minerals and is very low in calories. The trick lies in the many ways in which Chicken and Broccoli can be prepared. How to Make One Pot Quinoa, Chicken and Broccoli. I get chicken from a local farmer which is healthier in so many ways than factory farmed animals.