Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan. A quick and easy chicken and broccoli dish that all will love! Learn how to make our delicious Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan recipe with our simple and easy to follow step by step preparation and cooking directions. This easy and fast chicken broccoli divan dish is loaded with delicious creamy, cheesy flavour.
Combine soup and milk; pour over broccoli and chicken. This Easy Chicken Divan is a classic chicken casserole recipe. I updated this chicken and broccoli family favorite and there's no condensed soup! You can cook Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan
- It’s 3 cup of broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of cubed, cooked, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of "cream of" soup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded light Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of ritz crackers.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter or margarine.
We are big broccoli people, so this was an easy variation. Directions for: Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan. Pour mixture of soup and milk over broccoli and chicken. This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is a family favorite – we also call it Chicken Divan at our house.
Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220C).
- Arrange broccoli and chicken in 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk and pour over broccoli and chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Crush crackers (some large bits are ok).
- Mix crackers and butter and spread over casserole.
- Bake until heated through-about 25min.
It is so simple to make: add broccoli and chicken to a creamy sauce, top with cheese and serve over cooked rice or potatoes. There are some recipes on our blog that are. A chicken broccoli divan recipe with rice. This chicken divan is a chicken and rice casserole with broccoli and cheddar cheese. Diced cooked chicken is used in the dish, and a simple white sauce with sour cream makes a smooth and creamy topping.