Springroll with sweet and chilli sauce. The Food Busker has a delicious, light and zingy street food recipe for you – fresh spring rolls with prawns. Crisp, finely sliced vegetables, succulent prawns and lots of fragrant herbs wrapped in rice paper and served with a delicious sweet chilli dipping sauce. These Asian-inspired spring rolls make great appetizers, and they are sure to impress guests at your next party.
I can just imagine the wonderful mingling of the crunchy shrimp with the sweet chilli sauce. Be sure to purchase thin spring roll wrappers (not thicker egg roll wrappers) and brush them with oil before cooking to get the crispiest results. Ideas for dipping sauces for spring rolls. You can have Springroll with sweet and chilli sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Springroll with sweet and chilli sauce
- Prepare 1 package of springroll skin.
- It’s 500 gr of chicken breast, grinded.
- It’s 200 gr of lean pork minced.
- Prepare 2 piece of carrot, grated.
- Prepare 3 piece of dried black mushroom, boil till soft and slice thinly.
- It’s 1 of handfull of glass noodle/vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 of little bunch of spring onion.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic,chopped.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of chicken powder.
- You need of oil to fry.
Rainbow Spring Rolls with Ginger Peanut Dipping Sauce. Make your own spring rolls with roasted chilli dipping sauce with step-by-step help from olive. Buy spring roll wrappers from Asian Add the beansprouts, soy sauce, water chestnuts, ginger and garlic until the veg are coated and all the liquid has evaporated. Delicious Korean fusion dish using popular Korean beef bulgogi.
Springroll with sweet and chilli sauce instructions
- Make the springroll stuff : heat little oil in a pan, saute the garlic till fragrant.
- Add the chicken and pork till the colour change, add carrot,black mushroom,and vermicelli..
- Add salt pepper and chicken powder to taste and add chopped spring onion and mix all together untill cook and done.
- Make the springroll. add a tablespoon of the mixture in a springroll skin,fold and deep fry it in hot oil..
- Best serve with sweet and chilli sauce.
It's a perfect dish for someone planning a party! Because you are missing out on something great! Bulgogi Spring Rolls with Sweet Ssamjang Sauce. The secret to great spring rolls is that it's ALL about the dipping sauce. The spicy peanut sauce is creamy, slight spicy, slightly sweet, and just totally delicious.