Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. I should also mention that this is certainly not one of those heavy alfredo sauces either – it's a light sauce with a thin coating because that's really all. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Heat the olive oil in the pot over medium-high heat, and add the chicken.
Just some butter, garlic, heavy cream and grated parmesan cheese. Juicy chicken with broccoli and pasta in the creamiest alfredo sauce. Tender chicken breast with broccoli florets and pasta in the most delicious Homemade Alfredo Sauce. You can have Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- You need 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen Broccoli.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Butter.
- It’s 1 box of Bowtie Noodles.
- You need 1 dash of garlic.
- You need 1 of Alfrado Sauce.
Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together in a snap. Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo: Substitute grilled chicken breasts for the skinless, boneless chicken. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the. This chicken Alfredo recipe has broccoli in it, so you technically don't need to serve anything with it.
Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo step by step
- Boil water for noodles (add salt and butter before adding noodles ) Don't cook all the way done! drain water off noodles.
- boil frozen broccoli with butter( not all the way done ) drain water off broccoli.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inche pieces season with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- slice onion.
- put butter in pan and add chicken and onions to cook until done.
- combine chicken , broccoli , noodles , and Alfredo sauce together.
In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses. Yes, chicken and broccoli are pre cooked. You can use fresh or frozen broccoli , just needs to be cooked prior. In this dish, I usually just use frozen and. This chicken and broccoli Alfredo recipe will help you make a delicious Italian style dish without worrying about the carbs or pasta, because you Broccoli and spinach provide an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, plant compounds, antioxidants, and fiber.