Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺. This easy chicken gumbo recipe is made with store-bought rotisserie chicken, andouille sausage, canned chicken broth and supermarket jerk or Cajun. Chef Way At Boston's Tupelo, chef Rembs Layman prepares rich gumbo with house-made stock and a jerk seasoning blend from Christina's. Add powder to gumbo only after it is completely cooked and the stove heat has been reduced.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Chicken & Sausage Gumbo with Okra & Tomatoes. Stir in the chicken meat and season the gumbo with salt, pepper, and Tabasco. You can have Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺ using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺
- It’s 2-4 cup of okra chopped.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced.
- It’s 1 of large tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare of Chicken nugget and wholemeal bread for serving.
Discard the bay leaves, ladle the gumbo over rice, garnish with the scallions, and serve with Tabasco. A traditional roux based gumbo made with shrimp, spicy andouille sausage and okra. Pass hot sauce at the table, add some hot, buttered French bread and a side salad to round it out. While I don't typically add them to my chicken gumbo, I tend to include tomatoes when I make a seafood gumbo.
Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺ instructions
- In a wok heat oil. Add onions and sauté well..
- Now add tomatos and mash well. When pastey add chopped okra and spices and cook well on medium to high flame..
- When okra gumbo is done serve hot with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread. Enjoy.
Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium high heat. Okra – I recommend fresh sliced okra, but frozen will work as well for convenience. What is the difference between gumbo and jambalaya? Gumbo is a soup or stew that is typically served over I used a combination of chicken backs and wigs for the roux. Chicken broth was added to thin the roux.