Mini Chilli Chicken Burrito. Make your own chicken burrito packed with Mexican-style rice, avocado, beans and cheese. Lots of love from me again. The chicken is so tender and the flavors are just unbelievable here!
Add the chicken, cover and place. Our healthy chicken burrito recipe is quick and easy to make at home. Burritos are a take-out go-to because not only are they delicious, but they are fast to make and highly portable, and easy to scarf down quickly as your lunch break draws to a close. You can cook Mini Chilli Chicken Burrito using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Chilli Chicken Burrito
- Prepare 1 of wholemeal tortilla wrap, (medium sized),.
- You need 85 g of chicken pieces fried in a little spray cooking oil,.
- Prepare 1/4 tin of taco beans, (available in most supermarkets),.
- You need 20 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar, grated,.
- You need 1 handful of shredded iceberg lettuce,.
- Prepare 1/4 of small white onion, chopped finely,.
- Prepare 1/2 of a green chilli, seeds removed, chopped into slices,.
- You need 4-5 slices of pickled jalepenos,.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soured cream,.
- It’s 1 of drizzle of Sriracha sauce,.
- You need of Salt & pepper to season.
The Best Mini Pull-Apart Lobster Rolls Recipe. Chicken Tikka Chapati Burritos – the made-from-scratch marinade is so tasty and easy too! Makes a great alternative to sandwiches for the lunchbox! These Chicken Tikka Chapati Burritos are Indian and Mexican fusion food you can eat on the go including a super tasty made-from-scratch marinade is.
Mini Chilli Chicken Burrito step by step
- Lay out the tortilla wrap and add the cheese first in the centre but off little to one side, so you'll have room to roll and fold the wrap later. Next place on the lettuce and beans, chillies and onions..
- Add the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper. Add the soured cream and drizzle over some sriracha sauce..
- If you wish to keep the burrito neat, here it's a good idea to place it over a piece of foil, that has a few cm to spare around the edges of the tortilla. Carefully tuck the wrap over the fillings and then fold the ends towards the centre and then roll it up tightly in the foil. Twist the ends of the foil to seal it. Eat and enjoy! :).
Mix chicken, salsa, cumin, oregano, cheese and onions. Fold the sides of the tortilla in and roll up like a burrito. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Brush lightly with olive oil or spray with non stick cooking spray. Chicken Burrito Recipe for busy people!