Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes. How to Make BBQ Chicken Bowls. Making these healthy bowls is super simple and only requires one sheet pan! To get started, toss the sweet potatoes There really isn't anything better than a delicious and simple meal that is easy to throw together like this BBQ Chicken & Roasted Sweet Potato Bowls.
Serve with the remaining coleslaw and remaining dressing on the side. Easy to make BBQ chicken legs baked on a bed of perfectly seasoned roasted carrots, onions For this easy baked chicken recipe, toss the chicken legs with olive oil, salt, pepper and BBQ sauce (I Mashed Potatoes. For information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our "recipes for one". You can cook Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes
- It’s of For the chicken:.
- You need 7 of chicken legs (with skin).
- Prepare of BBQ sauce (your choice).
- It’s of For the potatoes:.
- It’s 20 of small roasting potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of fresh rosemary leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
I used not only potatoes, but yams and baby carrots as well. I love the pretty orange color and they give the dish hint of roasted sweetness, which was wonderful! Chicken drumsticks and potatoes with carrots and mushrooms, an easy one-dish meal for busy evenings! This post may contain affiliate links.
Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes instructions
- For the chicken:.
- Remove the chicken from the package.
- Rub your favorite bbq sauce on the legs.
- Grill until nice and hot (you can use a George Foreman if you want too).
- For the potatoes:.
- Place the potatoes in a glass baking dish (with skin).
- Rub the olive oil on them.
- Top with salt and pepper.
- Add rosemary.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for about 12 minutes.
This recipe for baked chicken legs and potatoes is outstanding. Once baked in the marinade and seasoning, the chicken drumsticks are so juicy, crispy. Spiced Roasted Chicken Legs And Thighs With Potatoes. Roasted chicken with potatoes is one of the most popular and universally liked foods. Almost everyone loves chicken with potatoes, making it such a popular choice for a Sunday dinner.