Chicken and spinach light pasta. This one-pan pasta that combines lean chicken breast and sautéed spinach for a one-bowl meal is Remove from heat. Stir in spinach and the cooked pasta. Cover and let stand until the spinach is This made a light fresh pasta dish.
This Lighter Spinach Alfredo Pasta is definitely better when fresh (although I would NEVER turn down leftovers of this), so if you're cooking for one or two consider cutting the recipe in I added chicken and bacon to mine. I also replaced whole milk with evaporated milk because I didn't have whole milk. In this easy recipe, grilled chicken is combined with pasta and spinach. You can cook Chicken and spinach light pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and spinach light pasta
- Prepare of pasta.
- You need of spinach.
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of spices.
- You need of olives.
Use pasta shells, macaroni, or similar pasta in this yummy chicken dish. Add baby spinach to saute pan. Raise your hand if pasta is your go-to "forgot to make dinner" meal. Since you probably have some leftover chicken on hand too, or a fresh pack, make your meal a little more filling with these delish chicken pasta recipes.
Chicken and spinach light pasta instructions
- Boil pasta as per directions.
- Cook the chicken in olive oil, add the salt and preferred spices then add the minced spinach and cook for 10-3 minutes..
- You could add garlic or basil. I used garlic powder, coriander powder and salt, black pepper.
- Mix the pasta in with the cooked mix for a few minutes and serve. Add the olives on the side if you want a sour kick to the dish.
- You may eliminate the olive oil and cook in a none stick pan..
Cook the chicken until no pink is showing. Add the garlic, bacon, spinach, salt, and pepper, cooking until spinach is wilted. Pour in the cream and bring to a boil. Add the pasta, cheese, and parsley, stirring until the pasta is coated evenly. A creamy chicken penne pasta dish with mushrooms, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes.