Fried Mee Hoon. Mee Hoon/Mihun/Bihun/Bee Hoon or rice vermicelli is made from, rice! You can have it fried, in soups, in dishes with gravy, and even in salads. There is another type of noodle that looks very similar which.
Fried Hokkian Mee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli). I didnt know there is differentiate of hokkein fried mee hoon and others. Anyway as long as is mee hoon will be my. You can cook Fried Mee Hoon using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Mee Hoon
- You need 1 packages of Rice vermicelli.
- It’s 1 bag of mixed veg.
- It’s 1 bunch of chicken (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 3 of beaten Egg.
- It’s 1 of shallot (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/4 of lime.
- You need of Seasoning Paste.
- It’s 1 pinch of dried shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy bean GF paste.
- You need of Coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
Rice vermicelli is called bee hoon, mee hoon or mai fun by the locals, which is the Singapore noodles 星洲炒米 is the name given to any stir-fried noodles prepared by following the method used. Put in black bean paste and and mushroom pieces. Stir for a couple of times before adding in mee hoon and salt for taste (use sparingly as the bean paste is already salty). Are you looking for free Fried mee hoon templates?
Fried Mee Hoon instructions
- Blend all the ingredients to make seasoning paste, set aside..
- In a wok, add oil. Deep fry half of the shallots and anchovies. Set aside when it's done..
- Heat up the wok again, in with garlic, the rest of shallot fry until fragrant..
- Add chicken in and continue frying for a couple minutes until chicken is cooked..
- Now add the seasoning paste, and give them a good mix and stir fry..
- Put the veg and eggs, along with anchovies in..
- Add 1/3 cup of water, bring to boil, now add rice vermicelli, and stir well..
- Continue cooking until the vermicelli is almost done, now add bean sprouts or any other green vegetables, cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Garnish with some chopped red chilli..
I love Fried Bee or Mee Hoon, I make this all the times for breakfast or even for lunch. Simple spicy fried bee hoon reminds me of the packet of Bee Hoon that I used to buy from the Nasi Lemak Aunty. Singapore Style Fried Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli) Dry Fried Mee Siam Popular in Singapore and Malaysia, mee siam (Siamese noodles in Malay) is one dish I can't get enough of. Zha cai rou si mian, chinese noodle dish.