Pasta with chicken in cream cheese. This cream cheese chicken recipe is honestly a FAVORITE of mine. I make it normally every other week. It is definitely part of my rotation of recipes that my kids love to eat.
A chicken and spinach lasagna with a creamy white cheese sauce. Great for any kind of pot luck. This was a Sunday favorite when I was growing up. You can have Pasta with chicken in cream cheese using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with chicken in cream cheese
- Prepare 1 stalk of leek.
- Prepare 1 of onion (red or yellow).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 250 grams of mushrooms.
- You need 150-200 grams of chicken breast.
- Prepare 50-100 grams of cream cheese (i.e. Boursin or Paturain).
- You need 100-150 milliliter of cooking cream.
- It’s 50-75 grams of smoked bacon cubes or stripes.
- It’s 200-250 grams of pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of curly or italian parsley.
- Prepare of some fresh ground pepper and sea salt.
Sometimes my mother dipped the chicken in seasoned flour. I've been crowned the Queen of Creamy-Without-Cream*, but today I'm dethroning myself temporarily just so I can share this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta with you without an inkling of guilt. We've made it to the end of the year, and the month of December is about indulgences. Add the cream cheese to the skillet in chunks, then stir until it has melted into the sauce.
Pasta with chicken in cream cheese step by step
- Cut the leek in half, then rings, wash thoroughly and put aside.
- Peel the onion, cut in half, chop fine and put aside.
- Peel and squash the garlic, chop fine and put aside.
- Peel or brush the mushrooms, cut in quarters and put aside.
- Wash the parsley and cut fine then put aside.
- Cut the chicken in about 2cm cubes and put aside.
- Bring a pan with water and some salt to a boil for the pasta.
- Put a thick bottomed pan on medium high heat with some olive oil and first add the chicken and fry untill slightly tanned brown.
- Lower the heat a little and add the bacon and onion then fry softly untill the onion is getting soft and looks glassy.
- Add a some more olive oil, put up the heat and add the mushrooms. Fry them while stirring untill they shrink and get soft then add the garlic and leek rings too and fry another 2min.
- You can put in the pasta now and boil it according instructions.
- When the pasta is in, you can add the cream cheese to the chicken and let it melt while stirring. Now also add some cooking cream untill the sauce has the thickness and/or amount you wish and bring to taste with some pepper and salt if needed.
- Finally add 1/2 of the parsley and let boil for two more minutes.
- Serve with the pasta and garnish with the remaining parsley and eat with a fresh green salad.
Top the pasta with sliced green onions and serve. Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, then stir to coat the chicken in the spices. Easy to make weeknight one pot pasta dish! Now add heavy cream, wine, Italian Seasoning, salt and red pepper flakes. Penne with Leek Fondue and Philadelphia Cream Cheese SauceLolibox. quince jelly, raspberry jam, cottage cheese, PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese.