Broccoli, cheese and chicken cups. Broccoli – I used fresh broccoli, chopped it and steamed until tender. Cheese – I used half shredded cheddar and half crumbled Velveeta. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar.
This Broccoli and Cheese Chicken Quinoa Casserole is a healthy dinner idea that will rock your taste buds! Then, there's the good old Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Theeeeen we have MY favorite, Broccoli and Cheese Chicken QUINOA Casserole, and that's what I call the. You can cook Broccoli, cheese and chicken cups using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, cheese and chicken cups
- It’s 2 cup of broccoli (chopped).
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 packages of chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of rice (cooked).
- It’s of basil.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 5 of egg whites.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ranch dressing.
This Chicken and Broccoli Pasta tastes like a dressed up version of the boxed shells and cheese you grew up eating! If you insist on making this shells and cheese richer, you could use regular fat cheddar and. Mix cream cheese, chicken, broccoli, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and ½ cup cheese. Stir continually as the broccoli steams until the rest of the liquid evaporates.
Broccoli, cheese and chicken cups step by step
- Bring water to a boil; add 1/4 Tbs butter and dash of salt for taste.
- Take chicken tenders and cut into cube pieces; season as desired.
- Whisk egg whites, ranch dressing and cheese together and put aside.
- Put rice in boiling water, turn heat down low cover and let cook (stir occasionally).
- Cook chicken tenders until no longer pink in a skillet and let cool off.
- Once rice is done add rest of butter and basil.
- Get a big bowl add rice, chicken and egg white mixture and mix together.
- Grease a muffin pan and fill with mixture; top with basil.
- Bake for 20mins at 350°F and serve.
Add milk and cheddar cheese and stir until the cheese melts and you have a smooth. Broccoli Cheese Casserole is an easy side dish or dinner idea! This cheesy casserole recipe is a family My Broccoli Cheese Casserole is a simple and DELICIOUS side dish or light dinner. Stuff chicken breast with the broccoli. This baked cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta recipe is another easy dinner dish my family absolutely loves.