Pasta with chicken breast tomato sauce. Tomato Sauce Pasta The Bitter Side of Sweet. Chicken Casserole With Pasta, Tomato and Broccoli Crisco. Tender chicken breasts in a yummy tomato sauce that includes wine and light cream and capers!
It's a healthy version of chicken pasta. And, it tastes like comfort food. I used boneless skinless chicken thighs and prefer to use them, but you can use chopped chicken breast, as well. You can have Pasta with chicken breast tomato sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with chicken breast tomato sauce
- You need 1 pack of pasta.
- You need 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of fresh pepper.
- It’s 1 of large red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 table spoon of ground crayfish.
- It’s 1 of small sized tin tomato.
- You need 2 of small sized onions.
- Prepare 2 of seasoning cubes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 kg of chicken breast.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare of I teaspoon ginger powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 2 of cooking spoon vegetable oil.
Add red pepper flakes, and salt over all of the ingredients. Top servings of pasta with the chicken and the sauce. Tomato butter sauce with basil chicken goodness? You mean that's a thing and I can shovel it into my face for dinner tonight?
Pasta with chicken breast tomato sauce instructions
- Wash chicken breast in luke warm water thouroghly. Cut up in small pieces..
- Season chicken breast with garlic powder, ginger powder, one season cube, salt, thyme, one onions and curry powder. Add 1/4 litre of water and boil for about 5 minutes ir until properly cooked.
- Boil pasta with half cooking spoon vegetable oil for 5-10 minutes or until properly cooked..
- Slice tomatoes, fresh pepper, bell pepper, one onions into small slices. Fry in 1 and 1/2 cooking spoon of Vegetable oil for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken and tin tomato into mix mix and allow to simmer for another 2 minutes. Also add salt and and seasoning..
- Add cooked pasta into mix and stir thoroughly until properly mixed and simmer on low heat for another 2 minutes.
- Taste for salt and serve with water or a glass or red wine..
That being said, sometimes I want a simple meal of chicken breast, sauce, and a side for convenience sake. This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing. A quick, easy, and delicious chicken and tomato pasta dish with mushrooms and black olives. It's perfect for hectic weeknights and makes great lunch I also seasoned to taste with salt and pepper. It's lighter than your normal pasta with sauce and surprisingly flavorful with the little amount of seasoning.