Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli. Simmer chicken in a spicy, orange juice-based sauce for a quick and simple dinner. Serve alongside noodles and a green salad for a complete meal. This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore.
Only addition was I added and sauteed sliced red peppea few minutes before serving. Add the sauce to the chicken and broccoli. Stir to combine (arrowroot thickens quickly) remove from heat. You can have Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli
- You need of Orange Chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2 inch cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of orange zest.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger root (grated).
- You need 2 tbsp of minced green onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Spicy Sauteed Brocoli.
- Prepare 1 lb of brocoli florets.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of whole habanero pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
Breaded white meat chicken sautéed with broccoli, mushrooms & bell peppers in chef's spicy brown sauce. "Jesse Wong's Asean Bistro is by far the best Asian restaurant in the Baltimore/Washington area. Shredded chicken sautéed with water chestnuts, celery & mushrooms in a spicy garlic sauce. Odkryj Hot Spicy Chinese Orange Chicken Broccoli stockowych obrazów w HD i miliony innych beztantiemowych zdjęć stockowych, ilustracji i wektorów w kolekcji Shutterstock. Codziennie dodajemy tysiące nowych, wysokiej jakości obrazów.
Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli step by step
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water, orange juice, lemon juice, rice vinegar, and soy sauce into a saucepan and set over medium-high heat. Stir in the orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chopped onion, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and cool 10 to 15 minutes..
- Place the chicken pieces into a resealable plastic bag. When contents of saucepan have cooled, pour 1 cup of sauce into bag. Reserve the remaining sauce. Seal the bag, and refrigerate at least 2 hours..
- In another resealable plastic bag, mix the flour, salt, and pepper. Add the marinated chicken pieces, seal the bag, and shake to coat..
- Heat both oils in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken into the skillet, and brown on all sides. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels, and cover..
- Wipe out the skillet, and add the reserved sauce. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Whisk together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into the sauce. Reduce heat to medium low, add the chicken pieces, and simmer, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Corsely chop the garlic clove. Remove seeds for the habanero pepper and corsely chop. Crush together the garlic and habanero thoroughly..
- Heat oil in skillet and fry crushed garlic and habanero until the edges of the garlic begins to get brown. Add the brocoli and stir, add water, salt and cover. Let simmer until tender..
- Serve with Asian style sticky rice and enjoy..
- Be careful when frying garlic and hananero as the aroma is very pungent..
- If you are not use to spicey food begin with only 1/2 or 1/4 of an habanero. I am from Belize and we are use to very spicy foods..
Asian Glazed Orange Chicken (So Easy!) This sticky sweet and spicy orange chicken sauce with ginger and garlic dresses up juicy chicken thighs for Chinese Orange Chicken made at home is way better than take-out. Crispy fried chicken with a sweet and tangy orange sauce. This sticky sweet and spicy orange chicken sauce with ginger and garlic dresses up juicy chicken thighs for a fast and easy dinner. Tent the chicken with aluminum foil to keep it warm, then continue cooking the orange chicken sauce until it's reduced.