Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Casserole.. Most chicken Alfredo casserole recipes are loaded with high carb pasta. To get carbs down, I replaced the pasta with low carb vegetables. I used broccoli and cauliflower which are two of the best low carb veggies.
Looking for broccoli and chicken casserole recipes? This alfredo chicken and broccoli is sure to be a family favorite, and it takes such little effort. You could sneak in extra veggies, like spinach or finely chopped zucchini, or add in some fresh garlic if it suits your family's tastes. You can cook Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Casserole. using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Casserole.
- It’s 2 piece of Skinless boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 4 each of Chopped green peppers, yellow peppers, red peppers, orange peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
No matter how you make it your own, it's sure to be delicious. Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Casserole; A Perfect Creamy Blend of Chicken and Broccoli in a Simple Homemade Alfredo Sauce See recipe here. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole. How To Make Chicken and Broccoli Casserole.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Casserole. instructions
- Boil the Fettuccine Pasta Noodles add a cap of cooking oil and add pinch salt into boiling water..
- Medium frying pan add a cap full of cooking oil and 1/3 cup of butter..
- Place the 2 chicken breast into pan. Cover up and flip every 5 minutes on each side until golden brown..
- Place cooked chicken on a cutting board to settle for at least 3 minutes. Then chop up chicken into square pieces..
- Add all ingredients together with all 4 chopped colored peppers and chopped onions to the fully cooked chopped chicken breast. Add salt and pepper..
- Drain pasta noodles and place all ingredients together, add Alfredo Sauce and mozzarella cheese..
- Add cooked broccoli. Mix all together place into a glass pan..
- Add sharp cheddar cheese on top..
- Preheat oven to 350…Place into oven for 10 minutes. When cheese is slightly melted..
First, cook your favorite pasta according to the directions listed on the box. Drain the pasta and return it back to the stove after adding the chicken broth and chicken. Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over the United States. You can find several versions of fettuccine Alfredo in restaurants across the United States, but the most popular additions include broccoli, shrimp and chicken. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking.