Pasta with smoked chicken. Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. Smoked sausage, mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce here do a beautiful job here!
Add the artichoke cream, smoked chicken, tomatoes and chives; season with salt and pepper. A delicious pasta and chicken dish with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil. Use the dry packaged sun-dried tomatoes instead of the Made with penne pasta and rotisserie chicken, this is a quick version of chicken alfredo bake. You can cook Pasta with smoked chicken using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with smoked chicken
- You need 2 handful of Pasta.
- You need of Smoked chicken.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of medium size Onion.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Thyme.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Curry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh tomatoes paste.
- It’s 4 pieces of fresh pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Knorr cubes.
- You need Half of handful rose mary.
Layer up the salad starting with the pasta followed by the remaining salad ingredients. Finish with the radishes and micro herbs. Seal with lids until ready to serve. While this mixture is cooking, return the pasta to the pot and add the chicken stock.
Pasta with smoked chicken instructions
- Boil pasta for seven minutes and rinse.Heat up vegetable oil,fry onion,tomato paste,pepper,salt,thyme,curry,smoked chicken,water..
- Let it boil,add the pasta..
- Stir and add rose mary,knorr cubes,more salt if necessary and let it boil for some minutes till is done..
This dish uses the pasta cooking water, which is full of starch, to give the sauce a silky finish, and smoked paprika works a treat with the mascarpone and spinach. This Smoked Chicken Pasta is not just easy to prepare but is so full of flavour added by the chicken and bacon. All you need is some time on your hands along with a few basic kitchen ingredients. The reason why people all over the world have fallen in love with this Italian dish is because of the mild yet. Combine two of the nation's favourite ingredients in comforting dishes, ideal for midweek family meals.